Is your home office drafty and cold? Here are some fun ways to add warmth to your writing space.
1. Use a laptop instead of a desktop computer. A laptop combined with some extra clothing layers will keep you toasty warm.
2. If you’re stuck with a desktop computer, then invest in some heated USB gadgets like a heated mouse and keyboard, shoulder wrap, chair pad and slippers.
3. Does your home office have a fireplace? Most don’t. The next best thing is to keep this virtual fireplace open on your desktop.
5. If your home office is really drafty, make a blanket fort to write in.
6. Or, you could get a cat; cats love to cuddle when writers write.
7. And if all else fails—read a book that warms your heart, or even better WRITE one!
Stay warm, my friends, and write on!
My memoir, An Issue of Blood–Facing Uterine Cancer with Faith, is now available as an ebook for just $2.99. You can also buy it in paperback through Amazon.com, or your favorite bookseller.
*NOTE: Any ads appearing in this post were not put there by me nor do I endorse them. WordPress sometimes posts ads in exchange for hosting this free blog.